De Montfort University’s My DMU student portal (my.dmu.ac.uk) allow student and staff to log in, and reset their forgotten password. This hub has been developed to support all the students of De Montfort University (DMU) with their studies.
Along with the students, the DMU staff can also use the MyDMU portal for personalized management of their schedules, profile, or account. Thus, my DMU hub with its online facilities has been instrumental in assisting DMU staff and providing information to the students.
With the help of the MyDMU student portal students and staff are able to access a wide range of online services. However, these facilities are limited to students and staff. In other words, unregistered or unauthorized visitors are restricted. Therefore, in order to avail oneself of these services one must follow the rules and regulations.
MyDMU Student Portal Login @my.dmu.ac.uk
Every undergraduate or post-graduate student who intends to access their academic information at the DMU portal has to go through the My DMU login portal.
The student must first log in to confirm their authorization as a De Montfort University student. So, every student must therefore properly learn to log in successfully.
Now, when you log in reference to the official login guidelines must be made. As a matter of fact, without these guidelines, users may not be able to log in successfully, since following these guidelines is a must. However, providing your username and password is mandatory.
- Visit Access MyDMU Portal at www.my.dmu.ac.uk.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the option “Student”.
- You are then redirected to the DMU Student Login page.
- Here enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on the Login option.
- Finally, you should now be able to access your account.
|My DMU Login||Visit Here|
|MyDMU Student Portal||https://my.dmu.ac.uk/|
Reset My DMU Student Account Password
The students are advised at least to be aware of the My DMU login password reset procedure. If the students are informed of such details then resetting forgotten passwords will not pose any concern.
For the record, just like your DMU login at DMU Hub, to reset your password at the MyDMU portal correct procedure must be followed.
Similarly, there are details that must be provided by the concerned individual to successfully reset the password online. Now, then if you want to be able to reset the DMU student login forgotten password on your own then you can.
- Go to the Access My DMU portal or MyDMU Student Login page.
- At the DMU login portal click on Forgotten Password.
- You are redirected to the DMU self-service page.
- Here enter your Username and Past Name.
- Tap on the Search option.
- The portal will then provide your login details.
Benefits of the MyDMU Portal
- You can visit the MyDMU login page off-campus 24/7, 365 days.
- The portal offers every visitor the facilities for personalized online services.
- Visitors after login can access their DMU course timetable details.
- Students can also check out the services including Blackboard, Library, etc.
- The DMU portal can also help you to check My Results, Email, Module bookings, etc.
- You will be able to access student resources and learn student regulations, among others.
In case you need to get in direct touch with the support desk, then having the DMU support phone number will be extremely helpful. So, if you want the number then scroll down and take note of it.
- De Montfort University Support Phone Number: 0116 255 155.
How to download DMU App?
There is an official DMU student portal app available for Android, Apple, or Windows smartphones. So, it can be downloaded from the Google play store, Apple Store, or Microsoft Store respectively.
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store or Microsoft Store.
2. Search for DMU Portal App or DMU app.
3. Click on the Install option.
4. Open the app once it has been downloaded.
5. Enter your Username and Password.
6. Tap on the Login option.
What is MyDMU Blackboard?
The DMU Blackboard used at DMU to support students is a web-based virtual learning environment. Through Blackboard students are able to access learning materials online, providing necessary materials to the students.
With Blackboard lectures are more accessible, accommodate diverse learning styles, etc.
About De Montfort University, UK
De Montfort University was established in 1870, in the city of Leicester. It is a public university which it became only after the Further and Higher Education Act in 1992, conferred its university status.
Prior to becoming De Montfort University, it was known as Leicester School of Art, Leicester Colleges of Art and Technology, and Leicester Polytechnic.
Presently there are about 29,000 approx full and part-time students in the university and 3,240 staff. The undergraduate students make up 23,045 whilst post-graduates are 5,955 in total.
De Montfort University has affiliations with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, EUA, and Universities UK.
Updating an article with detailed information on My DMU login, DMU staff portal login, DMY Hub, and DMU App is the primary objective. So, this article has been updated with every information that was available on My DMU Student Blackboard, and the DMU app, too. Lastly, for any additional information, the comment below will be appreciated.